TRAININGS AT 6:30PM ON FIRST, THIRD AND FIFTH TUESDAY NIGHTS....EVERYONE IS WELCOME...
Join me in congratulating the new Chief of the Harvey-Brewers Fire Department. Chief Brian Andrus was appointed by the board tonight. Chief Andrus began his career in the fire service in 1998, and quickly rose through the ranks from firefighter to Deputy Chief. His hard work in procuring grants for the department has not only saved tax payer money, but has also outfitted the department with cutting edge equipment. Advancing the department into the 21st century. Congratulations Chief Andrus on this new endeavor.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jonathan I appreciate the support. I'm fortunate and blessed to have a wonderful family and friends, and I feel like I've had a very successful fire department career so far, and hopefully we will continue to improve and strive for excellence as we do now.

    ReplyDelete